The more information you can give here, the easier it will be for other participants to know whether there's a possible fit with your proposal. Think about what you need to find to complete your consortium. As a minimum there should be:
1. A Brazilian registered company Project Lead, responsible for the Brazilian application submission, leading the Brazilian part of the project and communicating with the UK Project Lead.
2. A UK registered company Project Lead, responsible for the UK application submission, leading the UK side of the project and communicating with the Brazilian Project Lead.
However, the consortium can additionally include:
3. Additional Brazilian companies
4. Additional UK companies
5. Research institutions accredited as EMBRAPII Units and Poles
6. Brazilian research institutions outside the EMBRAPII System, although they must act in the role of subcontractors
7. UK academic institutions, other research organisations, public sector bodies and charities undertaking research activity in the UK - but cannot lead the UK side of the project.
If possible, please state:
- Whether you are looking for a UK or Brazilian partner
- Whether you are looking for a company, university, research organisation, etc
- The technology or offering you would like potential partners to bring to your collaboration.